The Women’s Wing is a special organ of the Party which promotes the policies and programs of the Party amongst women. Its responsibilities are to:
- Recruit women into membership of the Party;
- Cultivate the support of women for the Party before, during and after elections;
- Raise public awareness on gender and children’s issues;
- Promote policies that will realize the full potential of women and children;
- Oppose vigorously policies and practices that militate against the full development of women and children; and
- Create a nationwide organization within the Party to cater for the activities and interests of female Members.